Crazy Crumbz AND her little brother, too!

Use this site to keep up with the happenings of Crazy Crumbz and "Sherman," the offspring of Nutz and Crackerz!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Diapers.com

diapers.com discounts
use code:jacquedewe
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 7: A Very Busy Day

for Crackerz and Crazy Crumbz.

Bonnie and Bella came over before the parade and we enjoyed breakfast cooked by mommy. Granted, it wasn't daddy's cooking but it was good. After breakfast, we made our way to the parade. It was really overcast and looked like it might rain at any time. We didn't care, we were going no matter what. We parked the cars at the beach parking lot and walked to the parade. We were smart enough to bring the girl's strollers so they'd have somewhere to sit. We were NOT smart enough to bring a chair for us. There were a LOT of people at the parade but we found a great spot at the corner where the parade turns off the main drag. And, talk about people watching. There were some really interesting people at the parade...both watching and participating. I still think that we need to get a group together and build a float. We'll need to come up with a really creative name and theme. I think we could do it!


"Daddy" went to the parade with us also and I think both he and CC had a good time.

After the parade, we came back to our house and let the girls play for awhile. It's fun to listen to them problem solve over sharing toys, princess dresses, etc. :-)

I was exhausted so I tried to get CC to take a nap with me. NOT! However, I did get her to lay with me for about an hour so I could rest. I needed to rejuvenate for our afternoon St. Patrick's Day party.

Prior to leaving for the party, we were able to have a videoconference with daddy. As always, it's great to "see" and talk to Nutz. CC LOVES it!

The party was a BLAST as always! The food was GREAT and the company was AWESOME! CC is quite the social butterfly; I'm not sure where she gets that trait?! I don't think she slowed down once we arrived. She was so excited to see all of her friends: Ben, Nate, Caroline, Jacob, AJ, Skylar, and Bella. They played outside for the majority of the time. Thank goodness the weather was GREAT! Towards the end of the evening, Bonnie and I took the girls inside. They found the beads and some wild hats. You can only imagine how much fun they had. Take a look for yourself.





"Daddy" seemed to enjoy the party, too.

Our long day ended with a quick bath, some books, and a phone call from daddy! It's always nice to end our day talking with daddy! We love you!




Tomorrow is another day and who knows what CC and I will get into...

No comments:


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?